38 Weeks

Friday, October 28, 2016

Fall pregnancy style, maternity outfit, easy outfit, red hair, hightop sneakers with a dress, oversized cardigan

Fall pregnancy style, maternity outfit, easy outfit, red hair, hightop sneakers with a dress, oversized cardigan

Fall pregnancy style, maternity outfit, easy outfit, red hair, hightop sneakers with a dress, oversized cardigan

Fall pregnancy style, maternity outfit, easy outfit, red hair, hightop sneakers with a dress, oversized cardigan

Fall pregnancy style, maternity outfit, easy outfit, red hair, hightop sneakers with a dress, oversized cardigan

Fall pregnancy style, maternity outfit, easy outfit, red hair, hightop sneakers with a dress, oversized cardigan
Dress (c/o Le tote) // Sweater: Topshop via Nordstrom // Hightops: Old Navy (from last year but similar here and here)

If you haven't noticed my maternity uniform trend, let me lay it out for ya. Soft cozy stretchy dress, big cardigan sweater and sneakers! It works so why mess with a good thing. This particular dress is my absolute favorite! I wore it in pink on Monday's post. The fabric is just perfect and provides coverage and length for my tall frame so that I don't have to worry about it riding up. Also this oversized cardigan sweater has gotten alot of wear around the house but this was the first time I actually wore it out of the house. I got it a few months back at the Nordstrom Sale. It runs insanely big, so if you click over and are bummed it's only left in a 2 or 4, have no fear! Mine is a 4 and it's still pretty huge!

On to the pregnancy details! Mondays seem to be when all our weekly doctors appointments are so this was from this past Monday's appointment. I was 38 weeks so now I'm 38 weeks and 4 days...but who's counting. Umm...US! For the last few visits baby girl was measuring perfectly on schedule, not too big not too small. I was even losing weight every week when I went in! Then, all of a sudden this week I gained 4lbs and she was measuring two weeks bigger! Wow.

I'm probably not the only pregnant woman at this point who would welcome labor and wants to be done with pregnancy. I'm just so excited to remember what it feels like to not be nauseous and sick all the time. To not be disgusted by most food and unable to cook or eat anything with more than 2 ingredients! It's been a really hard 9 months and I'm just SO ready for some of the good stuff. I mean, I know a baby is hard work but so is having the stomach flu for 9 months along with all the various other pregnancy problems I've had. I'm just ready for something to change because this has really worn me down. I've tried to stay as positive as I could and keep myself occupied and get projects done, but I'd be lying if I said it was easy not feeling like myself pretty much since moving here. Whenever Andrew asks if he can get me something, I say "take the baby out" or if he can do something for me, " TAKE THE BABY OUT!"

So here's hoping she will decide to come a little early and finally cut her mama a break. I think she owes me one!

Wishing you all a great weekend full of Fall and Halloween fun!





2 comments:

  1. Andrew: "Hey, I like your blog post tod-"
    Jill: "TAKE THE BABY OUT."

    ReplyDelete