ModCloth Spring Styling

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

If you've never heard of ModCloth before, it's basically a shopping site that solves all your dress shopping needs for pretty much any event! From everyday dresses to wedding guest looks, this site covers it all not to mention it's huge selection of accessories. Even as a girl who rarely carries a purse (mostly just only my big ol' work bag) I always manage to fall in love with one of theirs even when I'm not in the market for one!

When ModCloth asked me to style this dress you see below I had no problem at all finding cute accessories to go with it on their site. I'm a sucker for a cute umbrella especially when it pairs so well with these clear retro sunnies.  I also love how the flower pattern on the bag plays off the detail on the heels and belt. This look makes me very excited for Spring even if there still is snow on the ground. How about you?



Mod Cloth Spring Look


dress / sunglasses / belt / heels / umbrella / bag / bracelet

Here are more feminine dresses to love from ModCloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment