Peplum & Double Scarves

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Still keeping it real with some no-nonsense winter looks this week. I am seriously wearing two scarves every day to work at this point. I have my outside scarf and then my in-my-freezing-classroom scarf. Sometimes I even wear both inside. Sometimes I even toss my hat back on too. This is the chilling price I pay for having the classroom closest to the door.


peplum, coat

peplum, coat

peplum, jacket

fur, stole

peplum, jacket
Jacket: H&M (last winter) similar
Gloves: Nordstrom (last winter) similar
Bracelet and watch (similar): Charming Charlie
Fur Stole: Boo Hoo (cute ones on Etsy like this)
Tan Infinity Scarf: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Jeans (similar) and Hat (similar): Forever 21
Booties: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Sunglasses: Target (similar)




2 comments:

  1. It's one thing to be freezing cold outside, but I hate being cold inside too! That is just the worst. I do love your fur collar though, I suppose getting to wear great fur pieces is a plus of the winter.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the fur stole looks buttoned up and on your coat!!! Smart cookie with the double scarves..

    ReplyDelete