Winter Wonder Woman

Friday, March 14, 2014

It makes no difference if I'm only wearing jeans and a sweater: every time I wear this white cuff bracelet I feel like Wonder Woman! Totally elevates this super-casual outfit to a whole different level. And the best added bonus? The faux-leather is against your skin, not the cold metal. So it's actually quite comfortable to wear in the winter, which I find very hard with bracelets during cold times. Double score for this cuff!

Happy Friday!

La, mer, collections, nude

sam, edelman, purse

distressed, denim

joe, fresh, sweater

Sam, edelman, handbad, snake
Jeans: Forever 21 (similar at Gap)
Booties: Old Navy (similar in price and color)
Purse: Sam Edelman
Watch: La Mer Collections (custom order! Make yours here)
Scarf: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Hat: J. Crew

2 comments:

  1. cream and tan are so wintery perfect, and I just adore that bag!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cuff! excited to meet you tomorrow for my blogger off duty workshop. xo www.beautyforbloggers.com

    ReplyDelete