Workout Wednesday: Galaxy Pants

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I would just like to say how very sorry I am to everyone who had to see my dirty hair this weekend. Lucky for you I put a hat on to hide it from you for these pictures. Don't forget that this is post workout hair too! Consider yourself lucky!

I found these leggings in the Nordstrom active wear sale section online and all they had left were my size so that worked out really well! If you have not checked out the sale workout section on the Nordstrom site, I highly recommend it. See some of my faves below, all on sale of course!

unitY leggngs

lululemon, jacket, black


saucony, oasis, pink

Unity legging

j crew, baseball hat
Tank: Ellie // Jacket: Lululemon // Pants: UnitY // Hat: J. Crew (on sale) // Shoes: Saucony (cute options)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pants. I also like the pink Nike 'epic run' floral pants. Btw, you are so fit. I have to start working out with you.

    ReplyDelete