Workout Wednesday: Minty Fresh

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A few weeks ago I was having a conversation with a friend of the blog and she told me that one of the things she liked most about Hot Pink Style is how real it is. I really appreciated her saying this, because it's something that is very important to me when posting these outfits. All the outfits you see are worn to work and photographed after working all day. Even If I change shoes for pictures I let you know. 

This was also a huge compliment to me, considering that the purpose of my side job from teaching - my company Jill of All Trades - is to help people live their real life easier and more fashionably! 

I love being a role model of accessable style. I don't claim to be a fashion model or a perfect size or a perfect anything; I'm simply glad that my readers appreciate my candid approach to this blog as well as life.

With that, the one promise I will make to you my lovely readers is that every time I post a workout look, you better believe there was some working out being done! For everyone's sake I try to take pictures before the workout, but I assure you that it's all real. Usually I get dressed running out the door with dirty hair and toss on sunglasses hide my un-made-up eyes.

ellie, leggings, lululemon, jacket

workout, clothes, Lululemon, mint

ellie, lululemon


ellie, leggings, bottoms
Shoes: Avia
Leggings: Ellie
Tank and jacket: Lululemon
Hair tie: Nordstrom


1 comment:

  1. Keep it real, girl! ; )

    I'm about to get a gym membership again...it's only been about 5 years! Needless to say, I need to update my workout gear. Maybe I'll just raid your closet!

    xx April

    ReplyDelete