Quilted Leather & Blurred Lines in Moab

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

These pictures were taken before our dinner date the night before my husband's race. The dinner involved a lot of carbs for him and a new found love for chicken cacciatore for me. I have been cooking up batches ever since we came back. Who knew Moab, Utah would inspire my Italian cooking?

This quilted Piperlime skirt you see here has been sold out since before I had a chance to wear it. Luckily for you, there are tons of other choices on the site, not to mention a killer sale going on right now! 25% off dresses and 40% off sale dresses with code DRESS till the end of today only. Get shopping!









Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Target
Coat: Zara

2 comments:

  1. this whole look is just adorable. black and white with great textures and prints - such a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!! I love that coat, it is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete