Recent Events

Monday, November 18, 2013

Lately I've been to a number of fun events, but I have worn so many unblogged outfits. Such a disgrace, I know. 

Here are a few of these outfits in case you wonder how a teacher snaps into party wear after school... or maybe not. Two of these three outfits I've worn to school, and simply changed into different shoes for the event.

First outfit up is from the Cheeky Chicago's 5th Birthday bash at the Underground, where you just know I had to get a picture on the pink carpet!

Photo credit to Megan



Next up we have the Coach Michigan Avenue event where blogger/teacher friend Peggy and I took a shameless photo with the gorgeous guest host, Sophia Bush, who was decked out head-to-toe in Coach gear (she wore the olive green leather skirt you see pictured below).

You can see more pictures from the event here.

Dress (old Banana Republic)/ Boots (old Ivanka Trump)/ Necklace/ Bag










And finally we have the Benetton Chicago Gets Tagged event where I blended in nicely with the graffiti art! See Peggy and I at michiganavemag.com.


Booties/ Skirt/ Top/ Belt/ Necklace/ Tights/ Purse


No comments:

Post a Comment