The Perfect Red Blazer

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A good red blazer is hard to come by. It is also especially important around the holiday season. The one I'm wearing below I found at Kohl's from the Lauren Conrad Collection last winter. It fit right in with all my other boldly colored blazers, and it was under $50. No complaints here.

Since then I still keep my eye out for good red blazers, out of habit I suppose. The only other one I have come across that lives up to my expectations is this one by a new brand called Q Mack at Macy's that has the most adorable line of mix-and-match separates! Take a look below to see their perfect red blazer as well as some of my other picks.




Blazer: Kohl's
Plaid shirt: J. Crew Factory (a more fall-appropriate option here)
Belt: ASOS
Necklace: Forever 21


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! I'm glad to meet new bloggers and Rewardstyle has the best parties! I actually didn't take the pictures though, I requested them from the Rewardstyle team because I knew they were taking a few!
    I hope to see you around - I'm excited to hear about he upcoming event - I'm always coming in to the city for events.

    Take care!

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and... this is my idea of the perfect fall outfit! Love the plaid, the boots, everything!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a red blazer from The Limited and I hope it's as cute as the one you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are THE cutest - and this blazer is divine! Hope you had a wonderful night tonight - sorry I couldn't make it :( xx

    ReplyDelete