Sunset Over Salt Lake

Thursday, November 7, 2013

I can't lie: This is almost the exact outfit as my Monday post (notice the same blouse and jeans). What I did was a quick change-a-roo out of the trunk of our rental car to get ready for our dinner date. I tossed on this sweater and necklace that I picked up that day at city creek mall, and changed into my oxblood boots. 

On the way, we had some time before our reservations. So my husband suggested we go see the Great Salt Lake. Although the actual lake itself is tough to see in these pictures, there are some pretty awesome mountains and a gorgeous sunset. Not a bad backdrop, Utah. Not bad at all.






Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Theory
Necklace: H&M (super similar here)
Boots: Etienne Aigner
Earrings: Nordstrom (my favorie go-with-everything studs)

No comments:

Post a Comment