Hot Pink Valentine

Friday, February 14, 2014

It's not hard for me to put together an Valentine's Day outfit. I own enough pink clothing to clothe a sorority house!

I grabbed all my favorite pink and red items and threw them all together. Turns out this isn't far from something I would wear on any other day! In fact, my husband didn't even realize it was my Valentine outfit for this post till I told him. Clearly not one to shy away from color.

Have a day filled with love and lots of hot pink!

red, hunters

j, crew, symphony, coat

Gap, camo, striped, tee

red, hunter, tour, gold, coast, ginnie, pink

j, crew, symphony

red hair
Coat: J. Crew
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Hunter Boots (love these super-light, packable, roll-up-and-go Hunters I got for Christmas!)
Tee: Gap (sold out online but found for $7 in the clearance section Tuesday night!)
Necklace: eBay
Lips: Nars "Yu"
Purse: Kate Spade "Gold Coast Ginnie"

6 comments:

  1. Oh you are totally speaking my language with this look! This is awesome. Happy Valentines Day!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this hot pink look! Happy Valentine's Day!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pink and red together! Not for the faint of heart, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pink and red together! Not for the faint of heart, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect colors for Valentine's Day! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable Valentine's outfit, no wonder Andrew thought nothing of you wearing it, you pull it off perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete