Weekend Casual

Monday, February 24, 2014

Casual is actually a really hard look for me. Since I'm always either dressed up for work or in workout clothes, the in-between always becomes a challenge.

This was one of the few times I was actually proud of my weekend ensemble. Mostly because on a recent trip to Forever 21 I walked out with three very unusual things for me: these causal jeans; a neutral gray sweater; and a black jacket that will appear later this week on the blog. Not a lick of bright color in the lot! 

I added the red lip to give the look a little pop, and off I went on a day of baby shopping (with my best friend, who is due to have her baby girl any day now!) Forgive me if there is an unannounced radio silence here on HPS because I will be helping welcome the little one into this world whenever she decides the time is right! So excited!!

moto, jacket

moto, jacket

moto, jacket

gray, sweater

gray, sweater

red, lip, matte, revlon

distressed, denim, jeans, holes


forever, 21, finds
Sweater: Forever 21 (cute option here
Jeans: Forever 21
Bag: H&M (old)
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar style and color)
Booties: Report "Marks" (similar)
Sunglasses: Zara
Necklace: Buffalo Exchange


5 comments:

  1. Okay, I need to know why you look so cute in F21 jeans but I look ridiculous!! What's the secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, trust me, it took a lot of frogs till I found these princes! Forever 21 jeans are not easy. Keep trying! I'm sure you will find a pair one day there!

      Delete
  2. A very nice casual look - I love the print on the sweater!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken legs and a shelf booty?! Haha! That's my "secret"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. I'm especially loving that sweater.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete