Workout Wednesday: Happy Pants

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Nothing makes a workout more exiting than new gym clothes. These 15 pairs of loud-and-proud pants will kick you right into workout gear!

And don't forget to check out this post I did for the WERQ Dance Fitness blog. WERQ is a cardio dance fitness class that makes you forget you're working out because you're having so much fun dancing to all your favorite music. Want to try a WERQ class? Go to their website and find a class near you. You won't regret it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill,

    Those pink pants from Nordstrom (item 3) are actually on sale for 25% off now ($43.49)! I know because I ordered them a few weeks ago, but had to exchange them because they seem to run small (I am an 8-10, but a medium was too tight). When I went to exchange them, the old link said the item was no longer available, but then I found them at the below link for the new price! I'm looking forward to the new size arriving!

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/zella-live-in-space-dye-pop-leggings/3712738?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=2200&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_7_D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you looking for a large then? It looks like they have em in large. I got the Medium and they fit fine but I have chicken legs so what do I know! Good luck in the hunt! I recommend calling a Nordstrom store! They can search that way too!

      Delete
    2. Yep it said they had larges online, so I requested that for an exchange when I sent the mediums back. Should arrive pretty soon!

      Delete