Workout Wednesday!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ATTENTION LADIES! If your workout wardrobe rivals your daytime one like mine, it's officially a good thing. 

My husband shared this interesting little radio piece (listen to it here, it's less than 4 mins) that he heard talking about how activewear is now showing up more prominently on designers' runways. The most interesting takeaway was that activewear sales are up nine percent this year, yet overall apparel sales are only up one percent!

What does that mean for us normal folks, and my fellow fashion junkies? Break out the yoga clothes ladies. because now it's not only good for you to have just come from the gym, but also super fashionable to sport the "wellness" look too! I'm so happy my lifestyle is becoming more fashionable. I really hope this one lasts because this is one look I am totally behind!

North, Face, Flag, Sweatshirt
This sweatshirt instantly brought me back to grade school when Olympic duds where the coolest! Was this trend at your school too? Get it quick because its selling out like mad! (btw it runs small. Mine is a M for reference)

ellie, avia, north, face


ellie, bottoms, blue
Pants: Ellie
Red Tank: Lululemon
Shoes: Avia
Hat: Nordstrom Rack (old, but similar here)

Nordstrom is killing it in the Activewear options! Shop some of my favs here!

No comments:

Post a Comment