Workout Wednesday: Hot Pink & Hair Talk

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I have a confession. I'm the worst at putting my hair up. Not only do I think my ponytail making abilities are sub-par to most of my ten-year-old students, but I also almost always forget to bring a hair tie to all my workout classes. Just ask my instructors who always let me borrow one (thanks Jen and Julie!)

There is one style I'm pretty good at, This inverted french braid! Bonus, all I need to secure it is a few bobby pins which I can usually find at the bottom of any of my bags. Most people learn to french braid the regular way but somehow when I taught myself a few years back (when those little Jennifer Aniston inspired crown braids were the thing to do) my fingers could only figure out how to do it upside down. I've never been able to do a French braid any other way. 

It turns out looking how you see below and stays pretty secure and out of my face when I work out! This braid is my favorite hair mistake I've ever made just please don't ask me to teach you how to do it because only my fingers and subconscious mind seem to know how to make it happen!

pink, lululemon, zella

pink, lululemon, zella

pink, lululemon, zella

pink, lululemon, zella

pink, lululemon, zella



pink, lululemon, zella
Jacket: Lululemon (old but similar here)
Leggings: Zella via Nordstrom
Shoes: Avia (fun option here)


No comments:

Post a Comment