Madewell Must-Have

Monday, February 10, 2014

Last week I went to the Madewell Spring Preview event. It was hosted by the adorable Liz, who blogs over at Sequins and Stripes, who was just the sweetest ever!

While shopping the racks, I always tend to gravitate towards the sale items. I tried a few on and they just weren't doing anything for me. To my surprise, a very well-placed table of leggings jeans were right outside my dressing-room door, where I spied these almost-to-dark-to-be-considered-jeans pair of legging jeans. 

I thought to myself that they were just un-jeanlike enough that I could get away with wearing them on days other than just casual Fridays. They were just too good and too incredibly soft to pass up. Of course they had to be full price, but with the event discount I got them for 20% off.

If you are in the market for some super-comfy legging jeans that actually have a high enough waistband that you can squat down with confidence, you should get over to Madewell and try these on!

chambray, shirt

madewell, cyclone, legging, jean


madewell, cyclone, legging, jean

black, wide, brim, hat, floppy

j, crew, printed, wool, scarf, bows
Legging jean: Madewell
Chambray shirt: Nordstrom (similar here)
Scarf: J. Crew
Necklace: TopShop (sale rack for $8!)
Hat: Forever 21 (similar)

1 comment:

  1. you look so adorable in this! glad you had fun at the madewell event!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete