Black and Plaid

Monday, December 22, 2014

plaid, j, crew




vive, vince, camuto, booties

plaid, j., crew

rebecca, minkoff, mab

black, dress, plaid, booties
Dress: TJ Maxx (this Asos one is pretty great too) // J. Crew Factory plaid shirt (similar 30% off)// J. Crew Necklace // Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote c/o Shopbop // Vive booties // Gap jean jacket

It's starting to seem like all I do is wear plaid. Tis the season I suppose. Today's look is a super teachery take on the plaid trend, but there are so very many other ways to pull off this cold-weather staple. I've been loving Old Navy's plaid flannel tops that I've worn with both pencil skirts and jeans, They also make for great layering pieces for a pop of color under an otherwise ordinary sweater (love this one on clearance for $18). I've even gone so far as to incorporate plaid into my outerwear with this plaid moto jacket!

I've got a little plaid round-up from bags (how cute is that duffle bag?!) to shoes to help you jump aboard the plaid trend!



No comments:

Post a Comment