Orange You Glad It's Picture Day?

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

rebecca, minkoff, mab

rebecca, minkoff, mab

rebecca, minkoff, mab

rebecca, minkoff, mab

rebecca, minkoff, mab
J. Crew Factory top // J. Crew Necklace // Essie Clam Bake nail polish // Forever 21 glasses // Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote // Nine West oxford heels // Gap jean Jacket

For school picture day I like to pick something that stands out and gives an accurate representation of my style as their teacher so that when my students look back at their class picture and remember me, they think that was my fun 5th grade teacher who always wore bright fun clothes.

I think I succeeded though in representing myself and my everyday style for the class photo which can be especially challenging when all you have to work with is a frame of the neck up. I think my students will remember me well, and if not this silly orange print top will have to jog their memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment