White Christmas at Music Box Theater

Monday, December 29, 2014





topshop, plaid, skirt, red, puffy, vest

topshop, plaid, skirt

topshop, plaid, skirt

Like all of you, I have been so very busy spending some of this luxurious time off with friends and family. One of my very favorite holiday traditions is this one I started with my husband the year we got married. For the last 4 years, on Christmas Eve day, we go to the Music Box Theater to see White Christmas! I love that this is something he and I have always gotten to do together, just us, and that we both love it so much. Aside from it just being a fun holiday experience, the movie is such a great classic. It plays as a double feature with It's a Wonderful Life but we just like to go for White Christmas. Durning the intermission there is sing-along-caroling on the screen with Santa too. 

If you have never been to this 31 year old tradition and live in Chicago, keep this in mind for next year. I promise you will have a magical and unforgettable time!



No comments:

Post a Comment