Casual Flannel

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

old , navy, plaid

old , navy, plaid

old , navy, plaid

old , navy, plaid

fold, over, boots
Nordstrom legging jeans // Steve Madden Boots (old but similar here) // Old Navy flannel // Forever 21 Cardigan (love this one for just $15.80) // Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote  // NYX Butter lipstick

We are right around the time of the school year where I'm willing to do anything to make it more tolerable just so I can make it to Christmas break. I pretty much have been wearing nothing that isn't comfortable and warm to get me through to this Friday. These Old Navy flannels I picked up have been on repeat with skirts, jeans and jeggings. They offer comfort and color which is a must-have in my wardrobe.

Wish me luck. Only 3 more school days till break!!




No comments:

Post a Comment