Blue Floral

Friday, December 12, 2014

blue, floral, midi, skirt

blue, floral, midi, skirt

blue, floral, midi, skirt

blue, floral, midi, skirt

blue, floral, midi, skirt

blue, floral, midi, skirt

blue, floral, midi, skirt

Oh boy, has life been crazy lately! Forgive me for the lack of posting but with all the home renovations and family stuff that has come up, I've been kinda MIA. Slap this cold weather on top of that and you have even more reason for not wanting to take pictures. I promise, I'll be back in full effect soon. Just one more work week of teaching till Christmas break! Hooray! 


4 comments:

  1. Jill this outfit is so gorgeous and just perfect for you! I love that you paired the tan bag with the silver pumps - may need to style that great styling combo from you!!

    xoxo, Ashley

    www.sedbona.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from the day we first met! Aww. So happy we have gotten to know each other. You are simply the sweetest!

      Delete
  2. This is so fabulous! Love the pattern on the skirt!

    xo
    -A-
    www.peckonthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady! Totally one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete