You're Invited! Home for the Holidays with Crossroads Trading Co.

Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm so excited to share with you all that I'll be co-hosting along with my blogger pals Peggy and Maria over at Crossroads Trading Co. in Lincoln Park this Thursday from 6-9!

Crossroads carries both men and women's gently worn clothing and accessories. I've found great pieces from Forever 21 to Marc Jacobs there. While crossroads is great stop for picking up sweaters for my husband, what I really love is that they give me cash on the spot for my gently worn clothes that are the result of my frequent closet clean-outs!

Crossroads has been saving up a huge batch of designer duds for this special occasion and the three of us will be there to style you up for all the upcoming holiday events. You know you have a million different parties that require different looks, so why not get them at great prices!

Come join us for sweets and hair + makeup services from The Eleventh Hour Salon!

See you Thursday!

2711 N Clark  //  December 11th  //  6-9 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment