Bright Times Ahead

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dreaming of Brights


 Lately it seems like spring is creeping into my shopping choices. Maybe it's how I am super bored of grabbing nothing but my black coats (why are they always the warmest?)  I just want some color, the need for sunglasses and the option of wearing a shoe where just a little of my foot skin can show. Is that too much to ask? I think not!

I've been thinking about taking the plunge and buying these pink Ray Ban aviators. I mean, really, if anyone should be wearing them, it should be me, right? Just the whole idea of needing sunglasses is enough make me daydream about a new pair.

I also wouldn't mind even just a ballet flat (Yosi Samara are my favorite and foldable)? Maybe even some slip ons.  I have the most adorable glitter ones coming my way soon from the Chiara Ferragni giveaway that I won on Lucky Magazine's Instagram! I just about screamed at my desk after school when I found out!

And to pair with all those things I'm dreaming of, I want a solid new pair of jeans. I feel like all my current skinny jeans get a little baggy and that's not cute. I've heard good things about how Rag and Bone jeans keep their shape, yet remain a bit stretchy. I just ordered three pairs through Shopbop to try on. Hopefully one works. And hey, if not, thats what their free shipping and returns is for!

Hope you have a BRIGHT Thursday everyone! Friday is just around the corner! Let's hope it's a sunny one!

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO excited for brighter things ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for Spring to get here! It's my first winter here in chicago and while it's hasn't been TOOO bad yet I'm ready for Spring!

    xo, Jen
    http://www.comfortably-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pink Ray Bans have your name allllll over them!!!! Must. Get!!!!

    ReplyDelete