Michelle Starbuck Designs

Monday, January 26, 2015

This past Monday I had so much fun shooting these fabulous Michelle Starbuck Designs pieces with a few of my favorite Chicago bloggers. 

If you have never heard of Michelle Starbuck Designs, it's about time you did! Her collection is full of simple, everyday pieces that are so interesting but not too fussy. They are perfect pieces to throw on to add a little personality to your casual outfits. They can also add a delicate touch to dressier outfits too. Really, just super versatile.

I discovered Michelle Starbuck designs when searching for the perfect gift for my mom-to-be friend Amy (below in blue). I came across the "Molecule" necklace and it reminded me of the little growing life she was creating. I knew it would be the perfect meaningful gift. Needless to say she loved it. 

When I began talking with the designer herself, I discovered my blogger friend Laurie was one of Michelle's best customers and had enough pieces to have all of us  decked out to do this fun shoot. She also did all of our makeup too! Didn't she do a great job? The result was this super fun shoot to showcasing of our favorite pieces from Laurie's collection!

As a special treat to our readers, you can now save 20% off all her surprisingly reasonably priced pieces with code MSD20 till 2/28/15 ! They will make great gifts for your girlfriends or even just for yourself. Click here to shop!

Michelle, Starbuck, designs
 Peggy, Amy, me and Laurie (from left to right)

Michelle, Starbuck, designs

Michelle, Starbuck, designs

Michelle, Starbuck, designs

Michelle, Starbuck, designs

Michelle, Starbuck, designs
Amy wearing her Molecule necklace

Michelle, Starbuck, designs
Laurie of 312Beauty, also known as Michelle Starbuck's #1 fan!


Michelle, Starbuck, designs

Michelle, Starbuck, designs

** Special thanks to Erin for taking these awesome photos!

3 comments:

  1. You all are the cutest! I've definitely been outed as a major fan girl.... which I'm 100% OK with. Michelle is the best! Thanks for letting me paint your face. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props for discovering a fabulous Chicago designer! I'm glad we got to collaborate together.
    xoxo,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - where is that skirt from? I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete