One Of A Kind Show

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

one, of, a, kind, show

one, of, a, kind, show

one, of, a, kind, show

one, of, a, kind, show
These candles smelled like heaven!

one, of, a, kind, show
My husband was obsessed with this paiting.

one, of, a, kind, show

one, of, a, kind, show

one, of, a, kind, show

one, of, a, kind, show
The Trendy Sparrow's adorable booth!

one, of, a, kind, show

one, of, a, kind, show
Fried cheese samples really drew a crowd!

one, of, a, kind, show

joe, fresh, varsity, jacket

candy, yum, yum

joe, fresh, varsity, jacket
Coach bag(love this navy leather version) // Joe Fresh Jacket  and Jeans//Target mittens // Nike sneakers (just upgraded to these and am loving them) // Forever 21 hat // Candy Yum Yum lipstick

I know its a little late but I still wanted to share a little about my trip to the One of a Kind Show at Merchandise Mart last month. I mean you can't go till next year anyway so it's technically not too late.

This is one of my favorite events of the year. I only found out about it 2 years ago after the designer of the beautiful leather bag I found for my husband invited me. Once I went, I was hooked. It's pretty much like Etsy came to life and you just get to wander around inside it. For hours! It's HUGE! Like, I don't know if I'll ever see all of it, big! you just eventually loose steam and have to leave. There are so many booths to visit, it's actually divided into districts!

I love finding cute gifts for family and friends. This year I got some unique smelling candles by and some adorable onesies for 2 babes in our lives.

I hope you get a chance to visit next year. I promise it's worth the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment