Pea Coat and Striped Scarf

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

zara, striped, scaft

zara, striped, scaft

zara, striped, scaft

zara, striped, scaft
Forever 21 Sweater, Jeans and Necklace // Zara Scarf or find it here // Urban Outfitters Hat and booties //  Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote (c/o) // Vintage peacoat

This pretty much sums up what life is like right now. Put on as many layers as possible that allow me to still maintain arm mobility.

You may have heard that today is a snow day for us Chicago Public School people. But before you get jealous, know that this one day off means one extra day I'll be working while the summer sun is shining. I hope that makes you a little less jealous.

If you have been coveting this scarf like I was, I just saw there are a few left in the Zara sale right now!  And you can score it for $29.00. You can also pick it up here for $27!


3 comments:

  1. You look great girly! That scarf on me goes all the way down to the floor-ha! Stay warm out there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait to see how you wear it!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the pizzaz that scarf adds!

    ReplyDelete