Red Puffer Vest

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ross, for, less

ross, for, less

ross, for, less
Hat: Zara // Jeans: Forever 21 // Plaid Flannel: Old Navy // Vest: Ross For Less (c/o) similar here // Lips: YSL Glossy stain #8  // Booties: Urban Outfitters // Gloves: Target // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote

The name of the game is to stay warm and layer up this winter. Thanks to Ross for Less for this cozy red puffy vest is helping me survive! These gloves have the coziest insides and keep your hands toasty warm! I have them in mitten form too and they are awesome and under $20! Stay warm everyone!




3 comments:

  1. This outfit is reminding me that I need to pull out my red puffer vest. I have always struggled with making it flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa! Thanks so much for visiting! you should totally rock that red puffy vest of yours! Maybe belt it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with this casual look Jill! Those gloves are the cutest and the booties are exactly what I've been looking for!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete