Powder Blue Wool Coat

Monday, January 5, 2015

blue, wool, zara, jacket

blue, wool, zara, jacket

nine, west, black, pumps

blue, wool, zara, jacket

blue, wool, zara, jacket

blue, wool, zara, jacket

blue, wool, zara, jacket

I have an addiction of the worst kind. Coats. More specifically winter coats. Don't get me wrong, in a place as cold for half the year as Chicago is, I get lots of use out of all of them. The real problem is storage. I had to build a whole extra closet just to house them all.

To make matters worse I added this pretty powder blue wool Zara number to the mix. I can honestly say that I didn't own a pastel coat and have really wanted to add one to my winter wardrobe for awhile now. I'm so happy I found this one. Too bad its part of the new line at Zara and wasn't included in their fabulous sale going on now.

Speaking of sale I got this top on sale at H&M in the sale section for $15 bucks! I also picked up this pencil skirt with a cute little zipper on the back slit. These midi length pencil skirts that have been all over this fall/winter are perfect for me since most skirts usually run so short. The extra length also gives some added warmth which is a plus.


2 comments:

  1. I've seen a couple people with powder blue coats and this just solidifies it! I need on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with your coat. I really want an ice blue coat for winter. Both the Zara and ASOS one have gone on my wish list :)

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete