Lounge Wear...Out

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Anthro lounge wear

All clothing on Anthropologie.com, In the Lounge section of course!

There is a whole section of lovely "lounge" items on the Anthropologie website, And quite honestly I'd be happy to wear any of this out in public, which is just what I did the scorching week of July 4th. This high-low hemline "dress" was just too comfy to wear only indoors! Considering we were doing a 5 hour car ride in 102 degree temps, I think this dress was perfect!
What do you wear out without a care that is considered lounge?





Dress Anthro (on sale for like 30 bucks which is a steal!), Green sandals H&M, Fedora Nordstrom BP, Watch La Mer bought at Stitch Chicago, Gold Bracelet Charming Charlies $10, Sunglasses Forever 21(old)

1 comment:

  1. YAY Jill!! I just saw your comment, so I of course HAD to check your blog out!! This post is FABULOUS--in LOVE with Anthro! You are such a sweetie! I will continue to follow you to see how your are doing! XOXO

    Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete