Polka-Dot Date

Monday, July 16, 2012




Skirt ASOS, Tank Forever 21 $9, Necklace Oia Jules, Sandals Sam Edelman Trina ,Watch La Mer,
Bangles Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (early access), Sunglasses Target

Just a little something for a HOT (literally) date Sunday night with my husband.

I'm so very excited to be sharing my very first HOT PINK post today. To be honest a little nervous too. I really have no clue what I'm doing! AHHHH.  What I do know is that I have a serious love of fashion and I pretty much can't live without it. I hope that my endless hours of shopping can help someone out there find something they love. So if you have your eye on something you just can't seem to locate, I'll do my best to find it for you!

2 comments:

  1. We could have a polka dot double-date! Glad to know I own the same skirt as my favorite new blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks for the kind words! I'm improving at this blogging thing, now you can follow me by email! Check it out on my page. Facebook too coming soon!

      Delete