My Favorite Peplum

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is easily one of my new favorite summer outfits because it's so much more than the average shorts and top combo. 
The details in this burnt orange peplum top are so pretty and tailored. I can easily see this working in an office, or as I wore it, out to lunch with some friends. 
And then these shorts! High waisted tuxedo shorts with satin stripes! I love how the back is just a little bit longer than the front. I had an obsession with finding the perfect pair of dressy black shorts that can work with just about anything. When I found these all alone in my size in H&M, I knew I had found "the one"! 



 Tuxedo shorts H&M, Peplum top ASOS, Sunglasses Target, Gold and fabric chain bracelet and black and gold necklace Forever 21(both old), Gold watch Michael Kors, Sandals Trina by Sam Edelman

Q: With the abundance of peplum out there right now, I'd like to know what are your thoughts on peplum and do you think it will last? 

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this top! and your sunglasses!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete