Daley Shopping

Thursday, July 19, 2012

As I mentioned yesterday, I went to check out the local Chicago designer sidewalk sale at Daley Plaza. Sadly I did not buy a thing, but that does not mean I didn't WANT to. Since it was the last day of the sale they were sold out of sizes on a few of the things I liked. I still enjoyed the company and weather ...even though it was so humid I felt like my hair melted by the time I got there
 A little runway show

     Somewhere in here is my friend Brooke, designer and owner of Blank Nation apparel

                            Emily; stylishly corporate by day, butt-kicking yoga teacher by night!

                    Sandals and floral shorts Zara, Bow neck top Charlotte Russe, Bag River Island
                    via ASOS, Pink La Mer Watch via Gilt

No comments:

Post a Comment