Lady Date

Friday, July 27, 2012

Have you been to Paladar Cuban restaurant and rum bar? You should! Best meal I've had in a long time. Thanks to the suggestion of my very stylish friend Anna we enjoyed so many flavored Mojitos that I lost count. My favorite food item had to be the appetizer of giant shrimp...wrapped in ham...and cheese...and bacon!

On to the fashion. It was so hot and muggy out I'm surprised we looked as put together as we did. Anna and I both in some ASOS.


Maxi dress ASOS, Bracelet Charming Charlies, Watch Michael Kors, Belt Anthropologie (last year), Sandals Steve Madden, Sunglasses Target



The triple wrapped shrimp!


From the El platform on my way home. Look at my city, Isn't she pretty? So lucky to live here!

No plans this weekend? Head over to the Randolph Street Market at Plumbers Hall! So much vintage shopping fun to be had. Can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments: