Movie Night

Monday, July 30, 2012

Ahhh, where to begin. I had such a great weekend! I spend more time with my husband  than I have in a long time and we didn't have to drive anywhere!

Of course there were a few fun events that didn't involve him like the girls outing to see Magic Mike. Yeah I saw it... It was like Coyote Ugly with dudes. Over all it was pretty funny, but I won't go as far as saying it was good.

Also there was the Randolph Street Market Saturday which was filled with so many vintage goodies, and the weather totally perfect to walk around the outdoor area! Pictures of that and the rest of the weekend coming soon!

So I guess I'll begin with Friday at the movies. I would like it to be known that I rode my bike to this and as a result...helmet hair, but hey look at that view behind me! That's distracting, right?

Top: Forever 21, Vest: Zara (similar and cheap) I cut off the shoulder flaps, Silk shorts: Nordstrom BP, Silver slingback wedges: Sole Society Austin, Bag: Coach vintage Willis in British Tan, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Charming Charlies

4 comments:

  1. Hi pretty lady!!! I LOVE the blog! It looks FABULOUS! And I am LOVIN on this vest! AMAZING!OMG I just saw my link on the right! You are SUCH a sweetie! You have stunning style and I can't wait to see what else you have in store!
    xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this utility vest! I've been on the hunt for one! very chic!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, you wouldn't believe what I had to go through to get the vest of my dreams. Check out the one thats at old navy right now (of course right after I finally hunt one down, figures!)
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=68131&vid=1&pid=569185&scid=569185012
    Follow me on face book too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vest and printed top! Love this.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete