The Sale Is On!

Friday, July 20, 2012


Do you have nothing planned this weekend? Are you looking for something fun to do that involves spending way too much money? Do you enjoy mass shopping chaos? Well go to the Nordstrom anniversary sale! In stores and online starts today! Last night they even closed down the Nordstrom site! I guess they are planning for it to be Missoni-for-Target BIG!

If you're crazy like me, you went bright and early to the Michigan Avenue store on the 11th to the early access sale for card holders! Here are my buys from the sale.That bangle set has made an appearance on my wrist in some shape or form everyday this week. And those Sam Edelman "Petty" boots are so soft and practical for the Fall, I had to buy them in 2 colors! Hope you get a chance to check the sale out yourself! 

Have a great weekend!
Nordstrom sale





                    What I wore to the sale: Sandals Sam Edelman Trina, Maxi skirt Forever 21(old), Tee Zara sale last week $15, Watch La Mer, Bullet Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment