Girly Girl

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I am shocked that I have even three workable pictures to show you of this outfit. It was so ridiculiously windy this day that I could barely keep my clothes down. In fact tiny bits of the Chicago streets were blowing at my legs at high speeds making it downright painful to be in a skirt!

When I picked out this outfit, I didn't intend to wear the cardigan. I just grabbed the light blue J. Crew sale find as an afterthough as I went out the door just to stay warm at work. I wound up wearing it pretty much all day, so it worked out well. The whole thing felt a little too teachery so I toughened it up by adding the cheetah heels. 




Sweater: J. Crew (similar)
Shoes: Zara (similar)
Purse: Sam Edelman
Necklace: H&M
Top: H&M
Belt: J. Crew
Sunglasses: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment