Maxi Love & Shopping Trip Finds

Friday, September 6, 2013

As I said yesterday, Greek Fest was going on right outside our door. So with the fest going on and the first real day of school the next day, I needed some relaxation. So my husband and I struck a deal. I would get to go to my favorite happy place mall Old Orchard, and he would go run in the forest preserves nearby. Everybody's happy. 

Me even more so because I didn't have to run in the heat and instead scored three awesome pieces at Zara. One, this skirt that I've had my eye on, and since it was the last one I scooped it up. Also got this awesome fall jacket which I would have totally passed up online but in person it is so perfect. Runs super big, so I got a small which at Zara is unheard of. Also this top which is just so simple and easy to wear. I have big plans to wear it with my kelly green skinny jeans if it gets cooler soon. 





 Dress: ASOS (old, but great cobalt version here and on sale!)
Sandals: Forever 21 (almost identical style here)
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt & Bag: H&M
Bracelet: Oia Jules
Lips: Mac "Chatterbox"

No comments:

Post a Comment