Lady Like White

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I wanted to wear this top for so long now, but pretty much since the day I got it the temperatures were far too hot for a sweater, even a short-sleeve one like this. This sweater is surprisingly warm which is nice because I'm constantly hot .This is almost winter weight for me. 

If you are a normal human and prefer actual arm coverage in your sweaters, check out the one linked below at the J. Crew Factory store which I honestly like better than mine, but it came out after I bought this one. And lord knows I don't need two sweaters that similar!




Sweater: J. Crew (sold out but 3/4 sleeve version here from the J. Crew Factory Store)
Eyelet skirt: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J. Crew (worn at my wedding)
Snake skin shoes: Naturalizer (similar for just $25!)
Snake skin belt: J. Crew (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment