J. Crew Sale!! 25% off Everything!!!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Last year around this time I remember being on strike, and at the same time scoring great deals at J. Crew!

Since I live pretty much in the heart of the Loop downtown, there was absolutely NO parking when strike time was over, around three in the afternoon. Instead of having to pay to park in my own neighborhood, I just drove to Old Orchard Mall in the north suburbs and enjoyed some outdoor shopping.

That time of year is upon us again - and I have found some killer deals again. All the necklaces below are gorgeous in person; I know this because I tried all of them on. I bought the one on the top right corner and got a million compliments on it.

Also those wedges I've been wanting all summer finally went on sale too. They seriously match with everything and are so comfortable!

Even better deals await you in-store so get in there before it's too late! 25% off EVERYTHING in stores and online lasts till the 25th!

Untitled #30


Shop the post below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment