New Fall Flat

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I have wanted a pair of these Janey flats for about as long as they have been out at J. Crew but couldn't decide on a color worth the splurge. 

I found these blue ones on sale at the J. Crew Factory store in the new Fashion Outlets of Chicago store. They were on sale for 30% off plus on top of that my teacher discount of 15% off and I had my fall rewards card bringing them down to around 45 bucks. I think the color is a fun shade that can be worn with almost anything. It's like the blue jeans of shoes! And that gold heel adds just enough sparkle to any casual look.

They remind me of my favorite Sam Edelman Trina sandals that have that interesting gold heel as well. This is the fall version I suppose of my wear-with-everything summer Trinas. Expect to see lots of these flats in the months to come!





Skirt/ Shoes/ Necklace (sold out Forever 21)/Top (old Ralph Lauren)/ Belt (similar)/ Sunglasses

1 comment: