Watercolor Work Wear

Friday, September 13, 2013

The only part of this outfit that is new to the blog is this necklace. Yet for some reason I felt it necessary to make it really hard to see by camouflaging it into my dress. 

I found this stunner at Forever 21 all by its lonesome for just $10.80. For once I think a Forever 21 piece actually looks way more expensive than it actually was, even up close. Grab this one while you can; it's been popping up on my Instagram feed lately too so I guess I wasn't the only one who liked it. Hence why it was the last one to be found.

Happy Friday all and have a lovely weekend!




Shoes: Sole Society "Clare" (sold out but here's another fun blue option)
Dress: Ann Taylor via eBay (another watercolor find here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J. Crew
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment