Floppy Cheetah Hat

Friday, January 31, 2014

This is what I wore to my yearly health screening for work. You know, just your typical everyday giant floppy Cheetah hat...

I saw this hat on Instagram and wrestled with the actual need to purchase something as ridiculous/amazing as this hat is. In the end I just couldn't put it out of my mind so I bit the bullet and now the floppy friend is all mine.

camel, cape, Floppy, hat

camel, cape, Floppy, hat

camel, cape, Floppy, hat, polka, dot, blouse

phillip, lim, target

camel, cape, Floppy, hat, stole


camel, cape, Floppy, hat
Blouse: Forever 21
Pants: Nordstrom
Booties: Vince Camuto
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target (sold out but available here on eBay)
Cape: eBay
Bracelet: Kate Spade (bridesmaid gift from Amy!)
Stole: Boohoo
Hat: Elysian

2 comments: