Sassy City Chicks Event

Thursday, January 9, 2014

You may remember a few weeks back when I mentioned the Sassy City Chicks event to my readers. 

A few girlfriends and I attended the event that was held at the DoubleTree off Michigan Ave. It was a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon, and an even better excuse to dress up. I went with my very fashionable friends Erica and Amy (whose outfits are also linked below). We shopped around and got our hair done as well. 

We also met Mandy, who has to be my favorite person I've ever met at one of these events! She is sweet and funny and sells two things I'm crazy for! The first is barre class socks with the grippy bottoms and cushioned heels that I love for my Bar Method classes. The other is these amazing high-waisted fleece-lined leggings that I can't seem to take off with this cold Chicago weather we are having!

j, crew, striped, turtleneck

Devlin, metallic, silver,  skirt

Devlin, metallic, silver,  skirt
Top: J. Crew
Skirt: Nordstrom
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: Vintage
Belt: J. Crew

leather, leggings

split, back, sweater

split, back, sweater
 Pants: Target
Blouse: Forever 21
Necklace: Zara
Sweater: Shop Frankies (sold out but similar here)
Shoes: DSW

sassy, city, chicks
 On Amy (center): Star tee: Target girls section, Pants: Joe Fresh, Shoes: Vince Camuto Outlet 



As mentioned above, this is Mandy! Down below are her adorable and clever socks with silly and/or inspirational messages on the toes. Check them out here to see them in their full glory. My personal favorite here!


2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Such a fun event and day!! I haven't been able to stop wearing her fleece-lined leggings either!!! So comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a good event with other bloggers. it's so fun to meet up and socialize outside of the internet. you three look so chic!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete