Layered Up

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This look included so many layers, even I might not know how many I'm wearing. All I know is that I really wanted to wear some patterns and of course stay warm. Mission accomplished on both counts.



banana, republic, blazer, j, crew, pencil, skirt

black, wrap, coat

j, crew, factory, pencil, skirt

elbow, patch, blazer, Banana, republic
Blazer: Banana Republic (similar)
Skirt: J. Crew Factory
Tights (similar) and blouse (affordable option): Forever 21
Wrap coat: Zara (old but check out this pretty printed version here)
Necklace: J. Crew (super similar Accessory Mercado option here)

Here are some other graphic-printed skirts to shop through!

4 comments:

  1. I love the mix of patterns here! so fun! btw, your hair color is just beautiful!

    blair {at} the fox and she

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blair! I'd like to say I was born with it but it just wouldn't be true. But for just 12 bucks every three weeks I can pretend its what the good lord gave me :) haha! I guess it was pretty dark in Quartino the one time we did meet in person. In the sun my hair looks like its on fire basically.

      Delete
  2. Such a great blazer! Love how you paired it with that skirt and the polka dot tights! You are a mixed pattern queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was just a cold weather happy accident pile up but I'll take the pattern mixing queen title! I kinda love it:) Thanks Megan!

      Delete