Joe Fresh Plaid Pants

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I knew when I went on the quest to make these plaid pants mine that they were pretty great. What my husband didn't anticipate was that people on the street would feel the same. Literally 10 steps out the door on our way to take pictures, as if she was paid to say it, a woman stops me to tell me how much she loves my pants and shoes. 

And this is why he never questions my fashion advice.

camel, cape

joe, fresh, plaid, pants

zara, cable, knit, sweater

zara, sale, winter
My Zara cable knit sweater reminds me of this Coach one I fell in love with back at the Coach Michigan Ave. party. It was then going for nearly $700! It's on sale for $248 so my find being $40 Zara one is a steal!

zara, cable, knit, sweater, navy

zara, red, two, town, heels
Pants: Joe Fresh
Heels: Zara (on sale for $19.00)
Sweater: (another Zara sale score for $39)
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Cape: eBay (more available)

Here are a few cable knit sweaters for you to shop!

3 comments:

  1. I love those heels!! Great outfit, girlfriend! You can rock those plaid pants better than most. And LOL @ Andrew getting schooled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah these shoes were such a deal! I practically stole them from Zara at just $20!

    ReplyDelete