Foxy

Monday, January 27, 2014

A few things to bring up when it come to this outfit. First and foremost is this faux-fox-fur stole that I got as a Christmas gift from my friend Amy

I was so surprised: it was like she read my mind and knew that I wanted one of these. But then she informed me that the idea came from one of my very own 15 pieces posts. Ha! No wonder I liked it so much; I picked it out myself.

Next, I wore this sweater for our holiday sweater day at work and also on Christmas, which is what you see here (yes, I know that means these pics are over a month old). And don't you worry about me wearing these heels in the slippery snow. Once we returned to the car I immediately changed right back into my snow boots! They served their purpose, which I'm not afraid to admit, is to pretty much be used for blog photos only. 




fox, fur, stole,

navy, satchel, target

Fair, Isle, sweater

cape, camel

ankle, zip, zara, jeans
Jeans: Zara (similar)
Heels: Zara (similar at a more walkable heel height)
Cape: eBay
Purse: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Stole: Boohoo

Here are some less "Holiday sweater" Fair Isle sweater options.


4 comments: