Two-Tone Motorcycle Vest

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I've had this vest for a very long time now. I originally saw it on Emily from the show "Pretty Little Liars," and I picked it up from Macy's. Usually any purchase from Macy's I will have a coupon for, but this vest just wouldn't budge in price and coupons wouldn't work on it! 

I waited it out, and returned it and re-bought it for half the price, and with the help of a gift card it only cost me about $4 when I was finally done. 

After that I had been wondering how I was going to wear it until spotting this outfit on Atlantic Pacific and it totally inspired me. Here's my take on her look.

motorcycle, vest

motorcycle, vest

motorcycle, vest, bar, 3

motorcycle, vest

motorcycle, vest

vince, camuto, vive, booties
Top: Target
Pants: Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Zara (part of the huge sale in stores now!!)

1 comment:

  1. Macy's can drive you crazy with all their coupon rules, but I'm glad you were able to wait it out and get such an amazing score on the vest!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete