Basic Black

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Most days black isn't my color of choice, but this silk blouse had been sitting in my closet since I found it in the Joe Fresh clearance section for just $8 back in December! And we all know I love me a good silk blouse. So since it was casual friday I committed to the casual look with jeans, this silk blouse and loafers. Of course a bold red lip didn't hurt either!

silk, blouse

loft, foldover, bag

loft, foldover, bag

red hair

zara, jeans, denim
Zara Jeans  // Target Loafers (similar) // ASOS Belt // LOFT bag // Joe Fresh Blouse (cute version here) // Vintage bangles and necklace // Bahama Mama by Essie Nail Polish // Revlon Matte Stick

5 comments:

  1. I got that same blouse - but mine was TEN dollars! Oh the unfairness of life! I am obsessed with silk blouses and love that Joe Fresh does their JCP line, making them so affordable. Black might not be the go-to, but it sure is nice to have around.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and Affordable.. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and Affordable.. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I am loving those leopard flats and that Loft bag so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! Love your coat and flats!

    ReplyDelete