Blue Tweed With Silver Oxfords

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I was almost certain that I shouldn't buy this tweed jacket a few months back at Target, but as it turns out I was wrong. I wear it all the time. Even one of my students told me it was her favorite. 

Since this is the first time these sunglasses have been on the blog, let me tell you a little story about them. I had their tan-framed sister for almost a year when they snapped in half right at the bridge of the nose. They had been sitting in a plastic ziplock baggie designated for broken Nordstrom accessories for months now. Since I had a solid baggie full built up of bits and pieces, I finally made it to Nordstrom Michigan Ave and cashed in my broken-bits bag for over $50. Point of the story is, if you have something from Nordstrom, even as cheap as my $12 sunglasses, and they break, Nordstrom has such great customer service that they will look up your purchase on your Nordstrom card and refund you your money!  And this is why they get my continued business and why I bought these as replacement glasses!





Sunglasses // Target Jacket (similar here &love this option) // Nordstrom Pants (similar) // Target Oxfords // H&M socks (old) // Lips: YSL Glossy Stain // Forever 21 Necklace (old) // Ralph Lauren Oxford Button Down // J. Crew Silver Belt

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that about Nordstrom! Pretty darn good!
    I LOVE it when a purchased I'm uncertain about turns out to be something amazing. Hooray for the tweed jacket!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete