LOFT Looks! Spring Dress-Up

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Loft and I are having a moment! Ever since I went in  to the Michigan Avenue store for the Best Dressed Teacher event and met all the lovely ladies at the store, I had to come back and play dress-up in all the looks I didn't get to try on the night of the event. There are just so many pieces I'm loving and I can't get enough of the structured yet cozy jackets from the Lou & Grey lounge line!

Here are 3 fun looks I put together that store manager/my new bestie Amy was kind enough to photograph! She's the best! She even let me borrow her cute navy LOFT peep toe pumps since my rain boots didn't really do the outfits justice! 

And If you haven't already, don't forget to vote for me here on LOFT's Facebook page! Help me get a $1,000 grant for my classroom by clicking the "Like" button under my video!! Thanks for your support everyone!

loft, peplum

loft, denim

loft, peplum
Look 1: Jacket // Peplum top // Skirt (Soooo comfortable! Hello elastic waistband!) // Heels

Lou, Grey, jacket

Loft, Blue, Skirt, Spring

loft, blue, skirt
 Look 2: Top // Jacket // Skirt // Heels
This Jacket and skirt came home with me!

loft, lou, grey

loft, lou, grey

loft, lou, grey
 Look 3: Pants // Sandals // Top

Shop all the looks here too!






6 comments:

  1. AHH! All of these outfits are so so so cute! Running out to shop there now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got lots of great stuff on sale!

      Delete
  2. I love your second outfit, the jacket and skirt are just so fabulous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing those are the pieces that came home with me then huh? Love them as well!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE IT! All are fabulous! My fav is look 3..very natural Chic Comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! All looks are fabulous! My fav is look 3...Natural Chic Comfort!

    ReplyDelete